View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 12:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you I truly had the best care ever in Washington D.C. area when my spouse work at the Pentagon it was amazing care that. I got then as we have moved it has gone down hill sad and gotten worse not better I do understand cut backs and then when. I the shooting took place at Fort Hood Texas the first one and I was involved it changed my life got exceptional care again and then it went down hill again after we moved again and I stuck it out since they could not relocate us did everything in my power and even try a compassionate reassignment and it was deny every time so now Im on to a new duty station start the begin of next year couple months into the new year and I will say we shall see how it goes. I'm already planning to get a address before I arrive there because they get me house before I get there since I also have more medical problems beside mental health. I have have RSD, and back injury and a prosthetic leg so I try to get housing before I get there due to limited use of stairs thanks again
NoVoice42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote