View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 05:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

As I battle diabetes, occassionally going Wilford. Brimley and calling it diabeetus, I tried to go off metformin after I lost 40 pounds. Within a month, despite insane control and documenting my blood sugar started to fluctuate I went back on metformin and expect it is life long.

I am close to 80 pounds down, though I have to find a way to maintain soon. I am 6'2" 220 or so. My goal is 215, 210. It is extremely frustrating to put so much work in with issues continuing, though I suggest you switch lenses and think of how much worse ut coukd be without the changes you have made.

For instance, when I had shingles I can guarentee 2 years ago Jon is hospitalized instead of walking around like an extra from Saving Private Ryan on Omaha Beach.

If you want some simple recipes, let me know. They will be vegan (at the 20 month mark) but I assure you they are loaded with flavor.

When I was first diagnosed all I dud was occassionally take my meds but still consumed poison.

Hopeless, you are in my mind and heart. Dave, stay strong. Know that real world Jon Snow is pullling for you.

Be well all.

My best,
Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (07-03-2015), DejaVu (07-29-2015), EnglishDave (07-03-2015)