View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 11:19 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
A couple of women I know that are both post-menopausal have these sweatdowns. One lady has diabetes and is quite heavy. The other lady is pre-diabetic but has fibromyalgia plus psoriatic arthritis. Neither can pot on make-up as it is a losing battle. My comment is that I think that you are more toward the normal now than you were before. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
I guess you are right Ken although not sweating had its advantages. Until I did a Zumba class and nearly passed out when my body couldn't cool itself. Interestingly it was the pneumonia in March that seemed to change everything so nose bleeds and eye dryness eased/ stopped and I started sweating again prolifically! I don't have diabetes and I'm only a little overweight and don't have Fibro. I guess it's all swings and roundabouts.

I've also lost my sense of smell now completely over a few years - which I feel must be neurological. Can't smell roses, sea air, rosemary with garlic etc but on the other hand nor can I smell my dogs' farts - you win some, you lose some!

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote