View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 12:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Now I think this is a microbial illness

Now I am 100% sure this is more than a coincidence. At this point there have been too many coincidences.

My 12 year old has been complaining of foot pain for 2 months on and off.

She has been having headaches several times a week for about 6 months. Her anxiety is terrible, and she has been suffering from episodes of insomnia for a few months, which she never had before.

She has woken up with pulled neck muscles about 5 times in the past few months.

All symptoms that were the beginning of my neuropathy. I took her to the per. about the headaches and asked for a full work up with celiac test and ferritin levels. All came ok.
I was relieved about it and just thought it was all possibly hormonal/ puberty, and couldn't be related to what is happening to me.

Well now I saw with my own eyes that this is no coincidence.

Yesterday she broke out in the same livedo like rash from the sun. She is has dark Italian skin and has never EVER had a reaction or even a burn from the sun. Her right toe is hurting and when she tries to lift it she describes a vibrating painful sensation. She keeps stubbing that toe because she says her foot won't let her lift it properly.

I don't know what to do.
I have had all the blood work, MRI's, spinal tap, that any doctor can think of and it is idiopathic. How can it be that my 12 year old girl is coming down with the same illness with in 8 months of each other?
I am desperately trying to figure out what to do.
It must be something microbial. What else could it be? Please any ideas, thoughts, direction?
I am going to have her biopsied for sfn, but then what? It will probably be positive. This has to bring more clues to treatment since it is affecting two people at the same time in the same family.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
madisongrrl (07-04-2015)