View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 01:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry for your situation, Blue, but you have much company here.

I'll echo what people have been saying about RLA/ALA. I've tried a jillion supplements, an RLA is the only one I think really gave me some improvement.

Here is the one I take:

http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-S.../dp/B000I4C19G

How long had you been on neurontin? When I tried it, the first week was a little rough, and like you, I was wiped out and had brain fog. That did go away with some time.

Morton's Epsom Salt lotion and lidocaine patches offer me relief as well. The latter are prescription only.

Stick with us for support and suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue7 View Post
I'm 31yrs old and have neuropathy from using cocaine a year ago. My neuropathy is on the whole side of my body on the left. My dr and neurologist have done a ct scan, mri of brain and neck, etc. All those test came back normal. So my neurologist just said that I have peripheral neuropathy. Neurontin helps to a certain degree, but makes me too tired. I don't know what else to do. I've been clean from drugs for a year, but the neuropathy hasn't gotten any better. I still do drink sometimes, but I don't think it's enough to cause any harm. I want to find a job and move on with life, but the burning pain has me frustrated, angry, suicidal, and depressed everyday. I need advice. Thanks.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote