Thread: what is this!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 03:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ang.. "Chin up Dear'! Rogue, you had me LMAO here!! Artist, your a "Riot" too! Ok.. I have told my pain Dr. off, but my second half(My Bill) told him off more LOL Ang, when I feel so emotional, in pain, mad as all heck, I put in a DVD of the most comical movie I can laugh(I mean hearty full, belly laugh) There are times, I forget and I focus more on my pain, and ya know what?? yep.. The pain gets worse because I'm paying more attention to it! So, when I am in severe pain(And I am, on my bad days) I can either lay there and just think, think, and think.. oh this pain is awful blah.. blah.. or I can watch a good movie and laugh and cry as hard and long as I want to. My little one. whom my hubby and I have had legal custody of since she was 2 months(she's 7 now) Well, she laughs and tears of joy are stremaing down mommy's (me)and her little face too! Also, Ang, soothing music.. I have sounds of the ocean, rain falling(No lightning) LOL soothing music, funny movies, even "SpongeBob squarepants" (The cartoon) makes me laugh.) If you don't have anything funny over there.. P.M. me and I will for sure send ya some music, DVD's. hugs Love, Desi