View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 02:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=madisongrrl;1152797]I think your oral surgeon is pretty bright. I have the same problem with my face around my left eye, jaw, mouth, throat and tongue. The last few weeks it has moved into my nasal sinus area. Boy does this hurt! You not alone in having these awful symptoms. Your problem can certainly be caused by SFN. You've already had a MRI of your spine, correct? I'm not sure what your oral surgeon means by checking the ganglia....[/QUOTE

Thanks. I'm lucky in that I'm not in much pain in my face as you describe - more pins and needles and a slightly numb sensation. All the pain I have is in my feet and up into my legs, same with hands and arms and has been for 2 or more years now. It's definitely settled down a lot since I went on steroids. I had an MRI of brain and cervical spine (neck).

The oral surgeon has a brilliant reputation and referred to nerves behind the jaw right at the back of the head. But he said there's no sign of swelling in my mouth from lumps - just thought it should be checked out in order to rule it out as culprit he said?

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote