View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you, Charlie

Thank you, Charlie, for your very prompt response. You asked if Essential Tremors had been eliminated...yes...two neurologists...approximately ten years ago gave a definitive "yes" to PD. If I understand you correctly, Charlie...you're suggesting a lower dose of the Sinemet, i.e. 1/2 pill taken more frequently throughout the day rather than the scheduled 3x's a day. That seems to be such a sound suggestion, Charlie, since the Sinemet usually DOES "work" but has the dyskinesia side effect...so that if the Sinemet is taken in a lower dose each time, it would seem to make a lot of sense that there probably would not be the dyskinetic side effect while at the same time, she would have a degree of concentration of the Sinemet "working". I THINK I've understood you, Charlie, and I want to thank you for your input. I most definitely will present this as a possible solution to Doreen's present problem when we see her neurologist at the end of the month. I wonder why I didn't think of this, Charlie!!! LOL...but, then, that was my prime reason for posting the question...I had no solutions...thank you so much....

Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Arsene (12-15-2016)