View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 04:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you, Charlie

Charlie...this may be posted twice. I replied...saw my reply posted...then, it disappeared...so, I will attempt to restate what I originally wrote.

First, thank you so much for your prompt response. If I understood correctly, Charlie, you suggested that Doreen might need to take the 1/2 Sinemet, 25/100, more frequently throughout the day rather than the scheduled dose 3x's a day only. That seems like such a logical solution, Charlie. Doreen would then have the benefit of a degree of concentration of the Sinemet and, in all likelihood, would not have the dyskinesia at the lower dose. That just seems to make so much sense, Charlie. I will present this to Doreen's neurologist as a possibility when we visit him at the end of the month. Why didn't I think of this, Charlie? That's precisely the reason that I posted as I did...because I had no solution! Thanks again, Charlie. Oh, and yes...Essential Tremors was ruled out by two neurologists approximately ten years ago...a definitive "yes" to PD...

Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote