View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 10:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
Not able to smell the bad air, haha. I remember another member that has some of your sensory symptoms and he ( in his own mind ) ties the loss to a particular incident. You might search for posts from " Neuroproblem". Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
That is interesting Ken (as well as quite funny!). The trouble is this problem crept up on me so I have no idea when it started - or even when I properly noticed. I was on injections of methotrexate with Hydroxichloraquine tablets for two years so I decided it must be drug related but it's never come back. I think it's a bit of a coincidence that I also have numbness and parasthesia and dizziness and the lack of smell (and taste too to a lesser extent). But I'm sort of hoping the removal of my gallstone with longstanding stones might help. They say that autoimmune diseases are usually connected closely with the gut so this doesn't seem like an impossible idea. Mat x

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote