View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 05:47 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Had an early dinner with my friend who attended the lecture on "P" in 1995 with me, she jumped on "P" in Aug '95, me Sept. She didn't have any real issues but has been in alternative healing for most of her life and taught me so much when I met her in 1994, I was on my way with comp/alt healing but meeting her was the icing. She didn't have the allergy/sinus issues so there was no healing there for her, it was me...So I've been much more excited about these OPC's over all these years than she, but she takes her 300mg grape seed ex daily. Over the years, she has taken a break but goes right back on as her "energy drops" when off. She tests her body on a lot of her supps. I've never taken a break, only when hip replacement, had to go off about 5-6 days before. Then back on a couple days later. I'm forever reminding her the major push for us to go on "P" was we were told they "may" prevent cancer(s).

Anyway, I showed her this group and my issues with posting links, so she showed me a better way that I didn't know, so now I use that way.

She's not been on health boards as I have but knows about my years of groups since about 2006.

Her mom will be 92 soon and takes gabapentin but susie is not about to work with her mom to get off it, she does pretty darn good at 92. Still drives to store/docs, she lives in FL, we are in CA.

Anyway, it was good to spend time with her as I've been so out of commission with my dear friends since this hip job, it's been a real setback in many ways. We hung out at my house to almost 9PM. Take care all.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote