View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 09:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Yes, I believe so, but did the originals contain a bar code or anything unique to you? I know bar codes on SS forms are important for scanning purposes.

I typed my answers and submitted them as attachments.
Thank you for your reply. I called the DDS via the number and ext that were on my Function Report cover letter. I spoke with a very friendly lady who gave me a one week extension to get my Function Report done. She said typing and using the fillable pdf is fine - just make sure my name and case number is on every page.

I asked her how many have sent in my medical records to her, she said not many. I asked if she wanted me to call them to try and speed up the process. She said it is early. Lets give them a few more weeks.

Finally, since my main disabling condition is peripheral neuropathy and since my doc always gives (or mails me within two weeks of the visit) me a 2-3 page summary of every visit AND that I know have in my hands - the results of my skin biopsy that prove I have PN, would it be a good idea to send those documents in with my Function Report. She enthusiastically said, "YES!".

A good visit. Glad to have the 'heat' of of me to finish that Function Report in limited time AND it is awesome to know that typing it/using a fillable pdf is fine -- YEAH>
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote