Old 07-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canifindagooddr View Post
Lit wrote:

Your Alleged Onset Date must be after you stopped working at the SGA level ($1090 per month in 2015). If you have any complicated history tring to choose that date, ask questions.

***********Gal56b (canifindagooddr) says - 'yeah, the above has me totally confused. Here is what happened and some history. This school year that just finished up in May 2015 was my 25th in a row of teaching elementary PE. On Feb. 28 2015 - I started FMLA due to PN and Mental stress . . . I did not return to work after FMLA began. I resign. Last year I signed a 12 month contract. So, although I did not work in the schools from Feb until now - i will still get a July 20th and an Aug 20th 2015 paycheck based on the 12th month contract I signed last year. Get it? Thanks!
AOD should be March 1, 2015. There is a 5 month waiting period, so you won't even be eligible for benefits until Aug 2015. The fact that pay was delayed should have no effect, although SS will probably want to verify you didn't work after Feb 2015 at some point.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote