View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 09:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie86 View Post
Hello,

I am new here. I have some strange symptoms since midd April. I noticed strange vision (like migraine aura) for one hour. Than after one week, I got some burning sensation in my upper back, chest, arms, it went away after two days. Than I got some shortness of breath for some days and tired legs. Ok, it went away, but after a week I started to feel tingling/vibration in my toes for two days, than it happend also in my entire legs. It felt it more stronger when I was in bed or when I did something with my legs, it was a feeling of electricity. Than after two weeks I began to feel these tingling in my upper back and head. After some days a little bit of tingling in my face and tongue. Now the face and tongue are ok, but it began in my arms. So tingling is constant, but not so severe as on beginning, but it spread in my entire body. Starting with toes, than every week or every few days an additional part of the body was involved.. I dont have muscle weakness or pains. FOR NOW. Two days ago Ive noticed that I have a strange feeling in my left foot, as if I do not feel well the outer part of the foot (nubmness).
I am very scared that this is a very quick progression of symptoms (progression in days). Has someone similiar issues?
I am sorry for mistakes, I am not a native speaker.
My neurologyst says it is anxiety, but I know this cant be, because it feels like tingling skin and it progresses. He did not ordfer any test, so I have to make it on my own, first I will have EMG and than MRI of the neck. Can you die from it?

I no the feeling of the left
Foot being weird. Mind is weird.
I am not sure what is happen with me yet either . I am wait to talk to a neurologist . My little 3 toes on my left foot feel numb. So I dunno.
They blamed all my symptoms on anxiety , until I seen a internist who said it was not aniexty . Keep pushing till they help u.
Albertakewl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote