View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Barbie,

If I'm not mistaken, CIDP features muscle weakness, and you said you have no weakness. I wouldn't be worrying about that right now.

I think most of us here get worse as the day goes on. I have the fewest symptoms when I first wake up in the morning, and then things progress throughout the day. That seems to be our "normal."

Many of us also have good days and bad days. Some days aren't so bad, and then suddenly, we're hit badly again.

Try not worry too much now as anxiety make symptoms much, much worse. You may "just" have sensory small fiber neuropathy like a lot of us.

Janie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie86 View Post
Hello, thanks for your posts.
So, I will have EMG tomorrow, MRI of the head without contrast on Thursday and MRI of thoracic and cervical spine on Friday. I will pay for everything by myself, because I cant wait any longer. My drs appointment is in 10 days, so we will see. I this all will be clear, is there another thing I can test?
I am so affraid that I have CIDP, because yesterday and today till noon it was great, no vibrations and tingling in my body but now there it is again. When I am lying in my bed and I turn around or do sth with my legs or arms or spine, I fell those "walking ants" or vibration for some seconds it soooooo annoying.
Do you feel that too? Is it constant? I have constant tingling, except these last two weeks I've noticed that I get constant tingling for three days, than one day it is ok. Its like progression of cidp. It feels like my skin is sensitive to movement.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote