View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 12:55 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi and welcome here. I don't have a history with PN per se, but here due to Femoral Nerve Damage from a hip replacement...was looking for support with my issue and came upon this group. I have a friend with a long history of neuropathy and since she takes grape seed extract now for almost 5 yrs, she has a lot of improvement. She got off years of neurontin. Since she is having good benefits, she has her adult daughter on grape seed ex now. That's a testiment when we get our friends and loved ones on something that is helping us.

I'm entering 20 yrs on grape seed extract this Sept. Yes, it's been a type of miracle in my life in many ways.... I talk about it a lot here, and know some get tired of hearing me, but it's hard not to spread good words.

I post a lot in the Vits/Supp area here and make some comments in the PN group.

I've found two supps that I now take for the nerve damage I'm dealing with and going into month 2 hardly feeling any burn/tingle on my thigh. It's all still numb, not the burning. These are Inosine and Sphingolin. You can do a search, and I 've posted about these here with my experience. Hope you can find some relief and as we know we all have our issues and do our attempt at healings in our ways. My way is as alternative/holistic as I know and I'm forever seeking out help and it comes to me.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote