View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default ssdi function report after filing appeal

I am curious about a recent SSDI Function report I received to fill out again.

I filed my SSDI application November 2014 for a TBI and subarachnoid hemorrhage I sustained 7 years ago. I received the denial in March of 2015. I appealed in May 2015.

In the denial, they stated they didn't receive my neuropsychological exam results, husbands statement and a report from physical medicine & rehabilitation Dr. I had seen for numbness and pain. Each of these reports I had submitted. SS told me that they need to request these themselves (which I understand) and they were not received. I have communicated with these Dr's and they have had no requests... forms were signed and ready for the release of information.

Moving on...

Since my initial application (Nov 2014), I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder (Dec 2014), which I added to my initial application by submitting the information by hand to a local office, which was not noted anywhere in my denial.

I just received a second Function Report 3373 to complete again. I was detailed in my appeal when adding the autoimmune disease, complete with Dr. records and my symptoms, etc.

Do I send a copy of the appeal function report I filled out or fill it out again?

Thank you for reading.
goldenwillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote