View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi bangels,

Lara has provided you with the important Links you need, and you will find a warm welcome and many caring Members of our Community across all our Forums. In particular, you will find me on Chronic Pain, PN and extremely importantly, Depression Forums.

None of us can face this Journey alone, that is why our Members are important to each other. We can provide the understanding that those on the Outside - Normies - even Loved Ones, cannot give. There is also the opportunity to vent here to sympathetic ears, without upsetting people in the Real World. Our families and friends are usually wonderfully patient, but there are limits to what they 'get' and sometimes they need a break from us.

I am very verbal in discussing the link between Depression and increased pain, and also for receiving the appropriate treatment for the condition. Some need Therapy, others ADs. I have Depressive Personality Disorder, so I am constantly Clinically, Severely Depressed, and have had bad experiences with Psychologists so I go the meds (Mirtazapine) route, along with the support I get here. If you would like to talk, follow the Link and start a new Thread.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote