View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 10:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Littlepaw, I called the office, and hope to hear back tomorrow. I am absolutely appalled at the letter he sent my doc. I bet he thought I'd never see it. Little does he know my doctor is on my facebook, and that my doctor has known me for years. I emailed my doctor, and explained bit by bit how his letter was completely false, and my doc agreed. He said most PM docs just want to do procedures and if you don't want it, they get angry.

I know he was angry, since I politely told him to his face he was only interested in money. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm fine with that. It is not ok to dislike my opinion of him, then send a malicious letter, with outright lies in it to my doctor. That crossed a line, in my opinion. I bet he thought I'd never know.

I have never called the medical board, and there are a few times I should have. At this point, I am beyond frustrated with all of them. I came on this site, frustrated, and vented to people who would understand. I could have easily spelled out in detail how he didn't even examine my physically before telling me he wacted to perform an unnecessary and invasive procedure on me. I could have given his name and warned the public. I could have given him negative reviews on every site possible. I didn't. Like I said, everyone has their own opinion. However, he crossed a line and outright lied in that letter. He omitted any mention of SCS. At this point, I am seriously considering publishing the latter, and letting everyone in every way possible, online and otherwise, know exactly what he said and did. I am still in shock, still angry at this blatant act.
GreyStreet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (07-08-2015)