View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan Cyclist View Post
This time next week I'll be on my way to Iowa to ride in my fifth RAGBRAI, from the Missouri to the Mississippi in a week. The ride starts in Sioux City on Sunday, July 19. Happily, I'll be riding stoker on a tandem this time. I've been working out on a daily basis, generally alternating distance with hill climbs. Yesterday was 41.6 miles and my computer registered 88.4 degrees when I got home. 3 liters of water and I still drank all afternoon. A couple of days ago it was 41 miles and over 90 degrees. I'm constantly surprised at how well I feel during these rides. I stop at one point to take my pill and about 15 or 20 minutes later as I'm riding along, I realize that I feel fine again.

My drink of ginger tea is proving to be a godsend. No more IBS problems. No more constipation, for now at least.

It sounds like the YMCA in Marquette, MI is going to start a PFP class. News like that makes my day.
have you tried powdered ginger capsules, i bought some awhile back, i try everything it seems to see if it can extend my ON TIME (not for IBS), it was the NATURE'S WAY brand.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote