View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you so much Lit. I got to leave for KU now. I'll probably get home and be back on this forum Thursday rather than Friday. More time to work on what you mention below. Thanks a bunch! Got to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
So the timeline isn't quite so simple. I was thinking you had coped with the mental impairments, the PN became severely disabling and that led to an exacerbation of your mental impairments.

You will need to explain your mental impairments were severe enough where you had to use FMLA, than PN became disabling, and then there was an escalation of your mental impairments.

How to map this out? I'm not really sure within the context of these forms. A letter covering the Listed Impairments and timelines might be appropriate.

The icing was supposed to be your mental impairments.

It sounds like without the PN you could very well have ended not being able to perform that job. (But you might have done better at a job with less social interaction.)

I can do a pretty good job of being able to edit out what shouldn't be there, but it's trickier to know what you should include because I just don't know your history.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote