View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 03:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Late April - went from being able to tolerate podcasts to not being able to use my phone at all. This was due to overstimulation.

Early May - light sensitivity increases to its current state. Unable to go outside of a dark room without sunglasses. Not sure the cause of this. I spent some time trying to relax in the sun for 30 min two days in a row. I had my sunglasses on but maybe this was the cause? So now I'm paranoid about making this symptom worse.

June - I got hit with the Prozac visual disturbances which I'm still dealing with despite it slowly being released from my system. I think it's known as visual snow.

Mid June - Hit my back/neck and have been experiencing back/neck pain and tension headaches ever since.

I had a feeling you might misconstrue that. What I meant is essentially bedridden. I guess a better term would be couch ridden most of the day.

The extreme light sensitivity is the symptom that limits me the most. I wear sunglasses most of the day because of it. Even with dark sunglasses on, I can feel pain in my eyes and head if I go in the sunlight.

Sound sensitivty sort of goes along with this as far as limiting my ability to go outside due to loud noises like lawnmowers, cars and dogs barking. Even with earplugs these seem to make my other symptoms worse.

Extreme fatigue tends to give me only a few hours each day where I can be up and moving around. This coupled with new neck, back pain and headaches leads to me sitting on the couch hoping to heal my neck. I have seen some progress in that respect.

It's not like I'm not going to appointments, but I spend most of my free time either eating or on my couch resting because I can't really do much else due to the above symptoms.

I do go for walks when it's cloudy out as I'm afraid of the sun due to what happened in May and I cook for myself and do dishes.

Thankfully in the past few weeks my cognitive stamina and ability to use my phone have increased. I haven't been bed resting for a while. I spend most of days on the couch, using my iPhone.

So perhaps bed rest was the wrong term.
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote