View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 04:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Mark
My point on posting that was not to "blame" the medical community. I just think it surprising that no one was interested in studying PCS until recently. It seems like as scientists, doctors would be more interested in researching the more complex situations.

I also just wish that the doctors could be better at giving suggestions for therapies and advice on how to deal with PCS. I told my doctor every time I saw her how debilitating my dizziness was, and it took her 7 months to even mention vestibular therapy. This being my first health problem, I did not know that I had to search myself for the answers, I thought I was just supposed to rely on my doctor to make recommendations.

I agree that we can all eventually lead a full life. But I think that our struggle along the way to getting there could be greatly reduced with more support from the medical community.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AlmaVera (11-08-2015)