View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 09:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommystime2 View Post
Help me understand please....
Department of health n human service DHHS says I must seek work at a minimum of 30 hrs a week because I no longer receive disability. Um hello I have in home support 13 hrs a week to help me t and I have handicap parking and I cannot use my right arm often and my feet swell horrible and I have back problems but yes people I will actively seek work and get turned down everywhere because it makes me feel good about myself, only because I need insurance will I do this. Who are they to say if I'm disabled? My doctors letter isn't enough.
Has DHHS referred you to vocational rehab? That's what IL DHS did for me. They are helping me find something I can do from home/with my physical limitations. At least until/unless my MD says I cannot work. In IL, if you are unable to work, you do not qualify for vocational rehab.

On that note...if you don't mind me asking, why are you no longer receiving disability?

Last edited by Always_Believe; 07-08-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: my keyboard lied on me
Always_Believe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote