View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yes, I have constant buzzing, vibrating, and electricity feeling( every minute of every day). It never goes away and it's in every part of my body. I'm trying to keep positive I have had others tell me that eventually these symptoms usually settle down.

When this first hit me I was extremely anxious and depressed. Once I got my sfn diagnosis I went through the roof. In the weeks following I feel like i have calmed down a bit ( still anxious and depressed but I feel the anxiety decreasing a bit each day). It's still new for me but I think being diagnosed is helping me move on ( slowly). It proved I'm not crazy and causing this myself ( Drs said I was, stressed, snd way too anxious and that I was causing my body to do this )

Hang on, I believe we will both find a way to cope and move on. As to having a family... I'm young, 31 and I have a 19 month old. I love him dearly but it's hard ( sfn hit me after his birth). I always wanted another more children but I wont be having anymore. I feel guilty about all the things I'm not doing with my son and I couldn't have more kids to add to the mix. I feel like my mental state will never return to my " normal" in order to have more kids.

However, physically ( if I came off the meds) there is nothing stopping me from having more children.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (07-09-2015), ger715 (07-09-2015), madisongrrl (07-09-2015)