View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canifindagooddr View Post
I'm sorry I have gotten lost. What was the info that Lit put out that she is now calling a mistake and/or is in need of correct? Thank you.
I'm sorry I have gotten lost. What was the info that Lit put out that she is now calling a mistake and/or is in need of correct? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Hi Lit Love,

Thanks. That is exactly why I warned D of the sources of information he might gather. I guess I was thinking only of the grid rules.

Thanks for explaining where my thinking goes a bit off kilter, especially, for the sake of the person that began the thread, and me, too. (And all others that might read the posts.)

I would feel really bad about disseminating erroneous information.

As I mentioned in my first post in the thread, I was hoping someone like you would fix my info.

Thanks.

Lit Love made NO mistake. The conversation was my way of asking Lit Love to monitor MY comments so that I would not steer you wrong. She is looking out for you and helping me to be sure my comments are not erroneous.

I think Lit Love knew what I meant. Sorry, you did not follow that particular interaction between Lit Love and me (Hopeless).

Lit Love has expounded on things I have posted to keep me on track with your particular situation and not over generalize or get too unorganized in my thoughts.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canifindagooddr (07-09-2015)