Thread: On the edge
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default On the edge

I have been in so much pain for so long, physically and mentally, that I am just done! The doctors do nothing more than take information and send you on your way. I have told them over and over for three years that something is wrong with my lower back (numbness and pain from crotch to butt, over to hip, down legs). I finally had an MRI yesterday for this and my neck because the pain has gotten so bad. I have never had pain while doing an MRI, but yesterday my lower right side of my back was killing me on that table and causing spasms. Now I am in pain even worse and the pain meds are just not cutting it anymore. I cannot take more because I will throw them up. If I take the Flexeril I will be jello on the couch. Just four years ago I was up in the woods with Doug getting wood for our stove in the shop and to sell. I could run around like a mountain goat! Now the best I can do is hobble to the mail box! I have thought of suicide more in the last two years than I have in my whole life and it scares me! I fear I will be crippled just like my Mother.
gruvingal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-22-2015), eva5667faliure (07-12-2015)