View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
2005 going back to 2003. your neurologist is an idiot...

I'm afraid I'm beginning to believe the same especially when I read all the contradictions in his summaries. The my MD bro picked out even more. I thought he 'understand' - instead, yes - he's acknowledging that I have PN - but then gives me a 'BIG DEAL' kind of thing. . .

there are many many people who are on diability and cant work because of peripheral neuropathy. it is a highly disabling condition for many.

Yes, I know them. I have read about them. But my doc says, "I don't have that kind of NP. He has hundreds of patients that have my kind of NP . .. and they work . . . And yet he tells me to do less and less work around my house. No walks over ten minutes. I'm so frustrated. I thought when I got the skin biopsy back - it was GAME OVER!

when i was approved my emg was showing my PN to be moderate to severe. it is now severe. it progresses slowly for me anyway. i know an emg wont help you since it cant detect small fiber neuropathy. i think you need a new neurologist.
Yes . . . but they have to be skele/musc and where to find them? GHEZ. UGH. Thank you for posting. It is nice to know another that knows what I am going through . . . [/COLOR]
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote