View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
I thought you said you had limitations for both sitting and standing? Was that something that you came up with on your own and not documented in your medical records?

In one of his summaries he wrote, "Patient had to stop after one hour of driving to get out of his car due to PN pain. He walked a bit and then return. No doc is going to take two hours to see if you can stand for an hour and then if you can sit for an hour. It's about creditably again.

A diagnosis of the one of the Listed Impairments is not enough. You must be able to prove you meet the requirements through medical documentation as well. Anyone that meets those requirements will be severely disabled.
The requirements in the blue book for PN? Can we add my mental limitations with my PN and come up with me winning my case?
You might also be able to "Equal" a Listed Impairment with two or more disabilities.
Confused. I needed to give this stuff a break for now.
You doc's comments will certainly make it more difficult for you to receive an approval.
He has written comments that will help. Then he has written comments that will not. And he writes comments that contradict . . .i'll post some of his comments later. thank you for all your help.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote