Thread: Frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 02:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Tracy,
I wanted to check up on you sooner, but have had out-of-town company for the past few days. They left this morning. It's dark and rainy outside and I'm sitting on the couch enjoying my quiet, empty house.

I'm glad you got good news at your follow-up visit. That's so encouraging! The odds are way in your favor that the surgery will be successful and you'll be able to get off all your medications.

Did you have to take steroids after your surgery? I think that was the worst part of my recovery. I ate constantly, but nothing tasted right. And I was in a terrible mood. I now have a lot of sympathy for those who have to take steroids regularly.

Did you get the excruciating zapping pains with your TN? Did it come on all of a sudden or gradually? How long did you have it before you had surgery?

I had never heard of trigeminal neuralgia until I got it. It took a couple of months before I could even pronounce it correctly. I'm so glad I finally found a place where I can talk to others with the same condition.

I hope you're doing well, Cheryl
Cheryl1818 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote