View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 05:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

OH my . . . back to the find a 'good neurologist' game . . . I hope instead, over time, he changes his mind. I know, the chance of that are about as likely as me beating Michael Jordan in a game of one on one basketball. Like echo and I have pointed out -- work 15 minutes, rest 30 until bed . . . .his treatment plan . . . how can I hold down a job with a treatment plan such as his current one? My thoughts are . . . he gets me good enough to work full time . . . maybe that takes a whole year . . . then I get another year to do PT and what not to make sure everything is really ready to get back into the 'system'. I know . . . dreamer boy . . . I don't see shrinks for the fun of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
^^^Since I had him listed as a contact person, unbeknownst to me - they sent him a function report that is identical to mine . . .for him to fill out on me. He was not a 'happy camper' but he understands the importance of his filling it out in a timely manner and getting it back to SSA.
Those are 3rd party function reports typically sent to close family and/or friends. You need to keep in mind his opinion as a doc will not be of any help unless he's a treating source.
[/QUOTE]
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote