Old 07-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Yes, I have constant buzzing, vibrating, and electricity feeling( every minute of every day). It never goes away and it's in every part of my body. I'm trying to keep positive I have had others tell me that eventually these symptoms usually settle down.

When this first hit me I was extremely anxious and depressed. Once I got my sfn diagnosis I went through the roof. In the weeks following I feel like i have calmed down a bit ( still anxious and depressed but I feel the anxiety decreasing a bit each day). It's still new for me but I think being diagnosed is helping me move on ( slowly). It proved I'm not crazy and causing this myself ( Drs said I was, stressed, snd way too anxious and that I was causing my body to do this )

Hang on, I believe we will both find a way to cope and move on. As to having a family... I'm young, 31 and I have a 19 month old. I love him dearly but it's hard ( sfn hit me after his birth). I always wanted another more children but I wont be having anymore. I feel guilty about all the things I'm not doing with my son and I couldn't have more kids to add to the mix. I feel like my mental state will never return to my " normal" in order to have more kids.

However, physically ( if I came off the meds) there is nothing stopping me from having more children.
Hi canagirl,

I believe this Post is a turning point! While you still have your serious issues you seem more lucid, less frantic and panicked. This is wonderful for you for the future. It may not make you well, but a peaceful mind can clip a point or two off your pain level - and you just feel happier and more able to cope with life.

You may not be able to interact fully with your Little One due to your condition, but you WILL find ways to fully enjoy every aspect of Motherhood.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote