View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 05:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Venous TOS for 9 years

I've been dealing with a throbbing headache, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, postural tachycardia and heart failure for 9 years. I just had an MRI done showing a chronic occlusion in the subclavian vein and the internal jugular vein. I had Dr. Collins at UCLA look at my MRI and he said that occlusion will cause these symptoms.

I'm wondering has anyone gone undiagnosed as long as I have and was a surgeon able to reopen the vein or do anything to fix this? I'm scheduled to see Dr. Linker in Louisville in Sept. No one on here has said anything about him so I'm not sure what to think. I'm also hoping to see Dr. Collins at some point to get a better scan done. I'm a little scared to get on a plane though because one time when I flew to see a doctor over these years as they changed the air pressure on the plane my head felt like it was going to explode. I really don't know how I haven't had a stroke or aneurysm in 9 years of this. So I'm hoping this doctor in Louisville has a decent plan.
midtra52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote