View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 08:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Medical records

Quote:
Originally Posted by canifindagooddr View Post
OH my . . . back to the find a 'good neurologist' game . . . I hope instead, over time, he changes his mind. I know, the chance of that are about as likely as me beating Michael Jordan in a game of one on one basketball. Like echo and I have pointed out -- work 15 minutes, rest 30 until bed . . . .his treatment plan . . . how can I hold down a job with a treatment plan such as his current one? My thoughts are . . . he gets me good enough to work full time . . . maybe that takes a whole year . . . then I get another year to do PT and what not to make sure everything is really ready to get back into the 'system'. I know . . . dreamer boy . . . I don't see shrinks for the fun of it.

Those are 3rd party function reports typically sent to close family and/or friends. You need to keep in mind his opinion as a doc will not be of any help unless he's a treating source.
[/QUOTE]

Do you have a copy of the medical records of the neuro that talks out of both sides of his mouth? What did he WRITE in your chart? What he says to you does not matter if it is not written in your records. If he has charted that he feels you are not in pain, SS has a copy of that if you listed him as a treating physician. You and your attorney will need to address that.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (07-09-2015)