Thread: Frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Maybe another doctor would be more helpful. I do know one does not get to pick and choose doctors at will and its more who is covered or in net work on your insurance ...if you are luck to have some or you are left with the one thats nearest etc. I found for me that Writing things down on paper and bringing them to doc apts and giving to the doctor was very helpful . it is the best way to have things on record and in your file with each of your doctors. I would write my questions why isnt exercise helping lessen the pain as your doc suggests... my "wonders" I wonder if this med would help more... My worries . i would sometimes go to my appointments with 4 or 5 pages of stuff . a copy for me and one to give my doc . the doc should put this in your file they have . it will give more time for the Doctor to read over and take in things . you can also print things off your comp or web sites to show your doctor. I did this with another issue unrelated to t.n. and the gastro doc took out his phone went to the website and promptly started me on the med suggested and I am doing good. Yes be careful with exercise because it changes the blood flow and that messes with the pain monster. I am gonna read some posts and respond to the pain relief question after . hope your having a relaxing night. Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote