View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:37 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

The pain for the SFN is being treated with GabaP. Prior to that it was compression stockings, prescription creams, custom-made orthotics, etc. etc. Cause it unknown and it has been with me for over two years so according to echos . . . the chances of me getting better are very small . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Here I go again with the devil's advocate..... OK, if you have had the mental conditions for 8 years and were working during that time, then those conditions do not prevent you from being able to work.

From what I have read in your posts, it is actually the PAIN of SFN that has put you over the top and exacerbated the other conditions. So you are still stuck with all the issues that come with documenting the condition that has caused your pain and then exacerbated your other conditions.

If all I had was some paperwork in front of me as an employee of SSDI that documented your mental conditions during a time period while you were working full time and now pain without a doctor treating you for the condition that causes you the pain substantiating the reasonableness of it, I would not be inclined to approve you at the initial stage.

They may not deny you, but instead send you to their physicians for evaluation. Just a thought.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote