View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 09:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Melodie

I have diabetes mellitus Type II, degenerative joint disease, hypertension and high cholesterol which I'm trying to get down my weight. I've lost a total of 45 lbs. and am still working on it. I re-joined Weight Watchers and have lost so far 3 lbs. but just started a couple weeks ago. I was in it 2 years ago and lost the majority of my weight over a period of 2 years. I'm still a full figured woman but not as full figured as I was. I actually put something on the other day and my mother said you need to get a smaller size. I'm so used to wearing baggy clothes that I hadn't paid it much attention but the weight loss is beginning to show.

On the National PNC a number of people who had neuropathy also had neuromas. Wonder how many folks on here have neuroma's to go along with neuropathy.

I've had 2 foot surgeries one for tarsal tunnel surgery and one for neuroma which I think is back with a vengenge due to the foot pain I'm having now.

That's a good idea to fix your breakfast the night before, saves a lot of time. Its usually just me since my husband works so I have whatever I'm in the mood for, usually some oatmeal and toast or boiled egg and toast or some fresh fruit. I know what you mean about DDD. It takes a hot shower in the morning to work the kinks out of the back plus I go to a chiropracter which helps a lot.

Take Care
Lynn
Lynn52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote