View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

DandC,

I wonder if you need some professional counseling to help you deal with stress and conflict. A hollow wall greatly reduced the impact forces compared to a solid concrete or other masonry wall. I'm thinking your mild concussion like injury was magnified by the high stress level in your life. Finding a safe outlet for your stress and frustration may be a big help. Denying a need for help is considered just as psycho by many. A psychologist who specializes in stress management should be able to help you reduce any psycho labels.

How did those college essays turn out ? btw, If you need to write more and mention your injury, the grammatically correct term is 'by accident' vs 'on accident.' "bonked my head twice on accident" Your generation tends to use the latter for some reason but a college may be picky about grammar.

You may find it helpful to get a comprehensive hormone assessment. Many have found it helpful. Raging hormones can affect all the symptoms you mention. Smoothing out the cycle may be helpful.

Please do not try to go this alone. A little help now can make your college years much easier.

My best to you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DazedandConfused86 (07-12-2015)