View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 02:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Many thanks Bryanna! This morning I can visually see the hole closed a bit more. My middle teeth on the bottom aren't throbbing/aching as intensely. The most pain I am feeling right now is directly under the tooth extraction where the bone is and my right ear. It feels like a mild earache that waxes and wanes in intensity. I am looking at the paper print out that I got, of the 3D, and I see no dark or light discoloration in the bone. I'm going to find a second opinion DDS or Oral Surgeon on Monday, and have them request the images and report from my tooth extraction. When I asked prior to having this tooth extracted about cleaning out the tissue at minimum, I was told they do this. However as soon as he removed my tooth, he handed to the assistant and left the room. I asked the assistant how it looked in there, and everything looked great and no infection. He is a very well rated Oral surgeon, so I just hope nothing was overlooked. Now I am wondering if I'm going to have someone else open it up and clean it out, and that sounds like more ouchies. What to do, what to do.
Marie11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote