View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you, Lara and Danny

I did not suffer a TBI, although if I could have switched places with her, I would have done it in a heartbeat and still feel the same way. I was driving the car and I feel so much guilt even though we were rear ended at 60 mph. I did suffer postconcussion syndrome but pretty much dealt with the symptoms because I was at the hospital with my little girl for three weeks, and the nurses were so incompetent, so I was taking care of her almost 24 hours a day. I have considered getting a CAT scan now that it has been three years and my little girl is doing much better. I ignored everyone's advice about self-care, but I am beginning to see now just how important it is. It is now my turn to take care of myself and get off of this medication.

I did not start feeling withdrawal symptoms until my second cut. I was tapering way too quickly and did not realize it. I should have done research before I even started to taper. But, like I said above, I am in hell whether I taper quickly or slowly. My biggest mistake was reinstating.
Ali Berman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote