View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Ali,

Keep in mind that those who are cold turkey withdrawing from benzos who are not having horror stories do no usually publish to YouTube. Only the worst cases make it.

I have found a need to do research to find a good psychiatrist. I've had 3 good ones over 32 years and a few that I canceled after the first appointment. My last good one would show me the chemical process/interaction on his table and how the supplement I was taking was not interacting with the med. He actually researched my supplement regimen. I dropped my last because he was just a pill pusher and did not take an interest.

You might benefit from getting some blood work done to check for deficiencies. B-12, folate, D-3, mag and some others are very important to support the brain's ability to function properly. It might be worth getting these things in proper balance before starting to withdraw again.

Ashton and others poo-poo using supplements to help withdraw but I have not seen anybody comment about supplements prior to withdrawing. Some meds deplete essential substances so getting them back up to proper levels would be well worth it in my book.

IMO.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote