View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 09:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Ok, I went to order them. Amazon doesn't sell Oolit so I am trying a "Dr Tung" tongue cleaner. The Gum stimulator, I am trying to figure out how it could work if I don't have any tooth on the other side like I used to. Can I still stimulate the painful gum area next to the extraction site if I don't have another tooth to go between? How would I best do that? I looked at the instructions and it all shows getting the stimulator point in between the teeth so I am trying to figure out how to tweak it for my painful area, at the same time shuddering to think of using it, as even touching that gum area with my toothbrush or finger or floss is SO painful. Just that one tiny area. The rest of my gums feel fine. It's so frustrating! I feel like if I could peel that triangle back I could see what is bothering me so much. I just tried to take my 6 year old to the movies and could barely concentrate because that gum area is so uncomfortable. At least I think that is what the issue is, it's either that or the extraction site on that side (which is also where that weird tissue is). It's so close together! I know I am obsessing but I just want to be out of pain. I can't imagine ever chewing on that side again with the pain and all the sensitivity/looseness of #20. And in 6 months I am supposed to start planning a replacement for the hole. I can't imagine going through an implant in this state. But to stay positive, at least the stabbing horrific post-extracton pain I had when I first started posting here is gone. No more wishing for pain medicine each hour. I can live like this, it's just very annoying and frustrating at this point.

Last edited by nukuspot; 07-11-2015 at 10:09 PM.
nukuspot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote