View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 12:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilladog View Post
Hi, i am a 23 male, about 4 weeks ago i hitted my head pretty hard twice, i was also so drunk i couldn`t remember anything. I've been to dr twice now, in both cases they told me everything is fine and that i should be well soon.

I feel completely normal except the stiffness around temples, might be jaw or upper neck aswell, not sure the feeling tends to spread whenever i try to concetrate on it, and the constant ringing in ears(tinnitus). I am most worried about my tinnitus since the high pitch tone has not changed during this 4 week time and my head feels the same everyday.
Also the stifness tends to start after few hours if being awake.
I don't have any problems falling asleep since the the constant ringing usually tires me out completely by evening.
I also started taking vitamins and cod liver oil, also picking up magnesium today.

Is it possible that i've gotten myself permanent tinnitus, or do these symptoms fade with time?
My tinnitus hasn't gone after 16 months unfortunately. But like concussions, every tinnitus is different and many people have had their tinnitus fade away with time. Join tinnitus talk forum its awesome for tinnitus related problems and to know many ideas and gain knowledge to manage tinnitus. However, dont worry about tinnitus. It might just go away on its own. But if you become stressed about it, you will always notice it. Divert your mind to other activities and take ample rest.
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote