Old 07-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuka View Post
Hi Very new at this. I don't know how this works yet. I am a Japanese women living in Pittsburgh since April. I came for medical treatment at UPMC. I was diagnosed as having geniculate neuralgia after struggling 5 years with pain in my ear and tongue. I have been on so many medication. I suffer from depression too. It would be so nice if I can communicate with people with similar conditions. I am sorry if I came into a wrong place. if Thank you so much. Looking forward to hearing your comment or advise or just anything will be nice. Yuka
Hi Yuka,

As Jo*mar says, it is better to start your Thread in the best place for it so more Members will see it. We have an Occipital Neuralgia Forum which includes Geniculate Neuralgia, and a Depression Forum, too. You can find them following Jo*mar's Index Link, or Post first on the New Members Forum, here:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum88.html

As a Trigeminal Neuralgia/Paresthesia and Depression sufferer - amongst other things - I will be very happy to talk to you. I am just sorry you have had to come and find us.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-21-2015), DejaVu (07-30-2015)