View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 08:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Earl

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbfoot View Post
Hi
I am a 55 yr old male who has been diagnosed with Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy. It started in my right forearm, and then progressed to my right shin, top of right foot and big toe. Once it started to effect the left hand side of my left foot I sought medical advice, but by the time I got to the neurologist I had it in my fingertips also. I was told that as it is Idiopathic, (having no known cause) there is no known cure, therefore no medication was prescribed. That was 12 months ago, since then the Neuropathy has taken over almost all of my right foot and progressed up to my right knee, fortunately no other areas have changed. While I am aware the effects of this condition vary between individuals, I am egger to hear from anyone who may be able to enlighten me on possible further progressions.
Do yourself a big favor and order "The Re Builder on line" My wife couldn't live without her lyrica three times a day. Now, she can't live without her ReBuilder. Her numbness, tingling, pain is just about gone. Get two storage containers, one for each foot. Add electrolyte solution and that's it. Get the pads. You can treat your hands also. Read up on it. It works.
earlyboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote