View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your support and help. Your all wonderful and I'm sorry for all your pain as well. Melody its a lidocaine patch where you can wear it on the area for up to 12 hours and then off so I didn't know if over time it helps the pain overall or only when on. As for Mayo I dent my reports there so waiting to hear. I actually had two cortisone mix of something shot in that area and it made it worse. The doc issue I did call her to let her know what happened and that I knew but have not heard back. I do agree that I should of been more forceful. I fear making them mad or anyone or not doing exactly what they say. That is why I'm so confused and also why I have been sent for random tests and docs. I almost feel some of these doc make a commision on somethings. I don't know. Also I'm 28 but look like 20 or 22 and I feel they talk to me like I'm 12 and feel they can do more what they want. I'm sure it happens to older people too but I wonder if they just think I'm being a baby. Trust me I tell them at one point the pain is like wanting to die and also I don't cmplain usually I have beem in cardiac units and always waited till the last possible. Thank you for your med advice too. I may bring it up or maybe more of a combo of med cause I feel no relief and it make me sick.As for vicadin it is the thing that does take the edge off but I have high liver and have been on this for 3 months on and off which adds to the liver issue. Well thank you again
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote