View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 09:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I did see a rheumy and a neurologist for my neck pain which I have constantly for 5 months now (and I found out I have a cervical disc portrusion ), and nobody mentioned fibro, but this stabbing and shooting pain is a new thing. It's good it doesn't last long, but one moment is in the left thigh, then I hurt in the right leg or thigh, then is the left leg and it goes on like that, then I'm fine for a while. My left forearm hurts lately almost all the time, even if I don't do anything, before it was hurting me if I over used it.
My rheumy said that my lupus is borderline and he is not treating the results if I don't have symptoms. But now I wonder, is this pain from lupus or I have fibro ? Maybe I should go back to him and ask about fibro ? I'm confused and tired .
Trying to exercise every day and using the epsom salt lotion, essential oils , topricin ( I like it, it absorbs very fast and it's odorless, hopefully will help )
Thank you all for your time, and I hope everybody is well, as much as is possible.
nyuszisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (07-13-2015)