Thread: Update From Me!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kate,

it's good to see an oldie pop their heads in every once in a while. I hope that you can stick around.

I am always amazed to see the people on here with young kids that deal with RSD and can still take care of a family. I think though having all of those great kids around help to keep a person's mind off of what they are going through at times. I have my grandson's 2 to 3 times a week and they keep me busy. When I first got sick though it was very hard to take care of them but I had Bill to help me through those times.

Like you, I have some very good Drs. If it weren't for my PCP I wouldn't be alive today and I also believe he kept Bill with me about 15 years longer then he would have been otherwise. I also have other Drs. that have been there for me for years. I think that does keep you a lot less stressed as Allen said.

Your baby is so cute. I am more hooked on babies today then I was when I could have them, and kids. I had 5 boys here Sunday night and tonight I have 3. My two always have company.

I'm glad that you found your way back and I hope that you hang around. I do know what you mean about the worst year, after losing Bill in Nov. I have started going down hill again even more. It's just hard to get back up onece you get down.

Hang in there and take care,

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote