Thread: visual symptoms
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuredbutrecoverin View Post
has anyone else experienced that, when reading something on the computer screen, it becomes much easier to read when you highlight the line that you are reading?

if so, what visual deficit is this related to? any thoughts on how to train eyes to be more acutely focused on the correct text (if this is a focus issue)?
I found it easier to read with certain colors of sunglasses on, as well my OT gave me see through colored paper, sorry I cannot think of the word today but its used to separate sections in a binder some times, can get them at staples wal mart etc.. I found a light blue helped me. There is ones you can stick to your computer, I dont know the specific mechanism that causes this but I am working on a program called computerized vergance exercises to strengthen my eyes. Hope this helps at least a little..if your interested I will find the programs actual name