View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Joan,

Thanks for the help. I will check on the New Balance shoes. What I find about a lot of the tennis shoes they feel like you are wearing weights on your feet. I just sold a pair of expensive Nikes because of how they felt on my feet. I have tried so many pairs of tennis shoes. I actually had one good pair a few years ago but wore them out. Can't remember the name.

A pedicure sounds nice but for me expensive for my budget. My heels do get cracked in the winter but I have been working on them and they aren't like that now. I bought a thing from Avon to massage the heels and work on the callus' on them. It helped a lot and I have been soaking them in a hot bath and using good lotions and that has helped with the cracks a lot.

This is just a deep heel pain from where I am walking to much. I have only walked once this week, I am trying to give them time to calm down. I will try the gel insoles though. I have been so busy I haven't made it to a store for a month. The move did me in.

Crazy glue, that sounds interesting. I heard something about using it for something else on the body, can't remember. What they come up with.

I found a great cure for ingrown hairs or places that won't heal. you put ice on it for a few seconds and then use eye drops on it after it dries. It works. I have now cured the places under my chin that hadn't healed in 2 years.

Thanks for the good ideals. I can't think anymore enough to come up with any on my own and there are so many things out there nowadays you can soon spend a fortune until you get to the right thing that works.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote